You can add a new user by visiting the “Users” section of the Brandibble Admin Interface, as pictured below:
Clicking the “Add New User” button will take you here:
First, enter a first name, last name, email address, and password for the new user.
Next, you need to choose an access level, which can be one of the following:
- Brand Admin = full access to everything
- Location Admin = access to both Location settings and the Order Management pages (for processing orders and 86’ing things) for specific locations
- Daily Menu = the Order Management pages and the Daily Menu page for specific locations
- Order Admin = just the Order Management pages for specific locations
If you just want the employee to be able to process orders, 86 items, and adjust wait times, you should choose the Order Admin level.
If you want them to be able to change Hours, Delivery Zones, and the other settings found on each the Locations pages, then you should choose the Location Admin level.
Lastly, you need to select one or more locations for the user if you’re choosing any of the Location Admin, Daily Menu Admin, or Order Admin levels.
- To choose a single location, just click on the location name.
- To choose multiple locations, hold down the Control (PC) or Command (Mac) key and click on the name of each location.
Here’s what it should look like once you’ve done this:
Once you’re all done, just click the “Add User” button to create the new user.
If you want the user to choose their own password, they can do that via the “Forget your password?” link when they first login.