If Brandibble is integrated with your Revel POS, and you’re preparing to “Go Live” with a new store, there are a few more things you should set up:
Revel Mapping of Your New Location
Now that you’ve completed the steps in the “Preparing to ‘Go Live’ with a New Location” post, you’re ready to map your locations to their corresponding location in Revel.
- Go to Revel > Locations
- Set your “OLO location” to your new location’s OLO location
- Set your “Catering location” to your new location’s Catering location
- Set your Revel User and POS Station
- Hit the “Update Location Mapping” button to save
Refresh & Regenerate
- Hit the “Regenerate” button under the “Menus” section. Note that the “Menus” section has turned red to indicate a regeneration is necessary. For more information, read this Regeneration post.
- If you’ve completed the steps above, you’re ready to “Go Live“!