Congrats…you’re expanding your business! This post will walk you through the steps of creating a new Catering location. Links are to additional posts that will help you along the way.
Set up your Catering Location
We recommend calling your Catering location the same as your OLO location, with “Catering” at the end. Ex: “8th Avenue” (OLO) and “8th Avenue Catering”
- Make sure to set your location to “Catering” and “Coming Soon” – Adding a New Location
- Your Catering hours can be different from your In-Store and OLO hours – Location’s Hours
- Create your Catering delivery zone – Delivery Zone
- Set up your Catering Settings – Catering Settings, Delivery and Pickup Settings, Wait Times
Set up the menu availabilities of your Catering Location in the Menus by Location section
- Go through each menu and modifier category, and check the options that are available at your Catering location. Read more about Menus by Location here.
Regenerate your Menus
- You’ve made changes that require a regeneration, and you’ve probably noticed that the “Menus” section has turn red, so you’ll want to hit the “Regenerate” button. For more information, read this Regeneration post.
- If you’ve completed the steps above, you’re ready to “Go Live“!
If you are integrated with Revel, click here to learn how to map your new locations to Revel.