Why do you need to know the how to check the size of your images? Let’s say you’ve been rockin’ and rollin’ with Brandibble for awhile and you need to add a new menu item (or modifier) and you have a beautiful, mouth-watering picture for this item but can’t remember the correct size to format the picture to upload it into Brandibble. We’ve got you covered with the instructions below!
How to Check the Size of an Image
These instructions will guide you through downloading the photos (small and large) 0f an existing menu item to check the size.
- Navigate to an existing Menu Item and click on it.
- In the “Basic Info” section, scroll down the image section.
- Click on the green link under small image. Your computer will download the image automatically. Repeat for this step for the large image.
For Mac Users
- Go to Applications and open up Preview.
- Go to File > Open and open up the image you just downloaded.
- Once the image is open in Preview, go to Tools > Adjust Size, which will open up an “Image Dimensions” dialogue box.
- In this pop-up box, you’ll see width and height displayed in pixels, which is the information you’ve been looking for! If you don’t see pixels, use the dropdown box to select pixels from the list.
You can cancel out of the dialogue box and close the picture. Please see this post on how to resize images if you need help to adjust the size of a new image now that you know the correct size you should be shooting for.
For PC Users
- Right click on the image file you just downloaded, look at Properties, and then the Summary tab.
Please see this post on how to resize images if you need help to adjust the size of a new image now that you know the correct size you should be shooting for.