Congrats…you’re expanding your business! This post will walk you through the steps of creating a new OLO location. Links are to additional posts that will help you along the way.
Set up your OLO Location
- Make sure to set your location to “Online Ordering” and “Coming Soon” – Adding a New Location
- Make sure to set both your In-Store and Online Order Hours – Location’s Hours
- Create your delivery zone – Delivery Zone
- Set your OLO settings – Delivery and Pickup Settings, Wait Times
Set up the menu availabilities of your OLO Location in the Menus by Location section
- Go through each menu and modifier category, and check the options that are available at your OLO location. Read more about Menus By Location here.
Regenerate your Menus
- You’ve made changes that require a regeneration, and you’ve probably noticed that the “Menus” section has turn red, so you’ll want to hit the “Regenerate” button. For more information, read this Regeneration post.
- If you’ve completed the steps above, you’re ready to “Go Live“!
If you are integrated with Revel, click here to learn how to map your new location to Revel.