The box you received should have included the following components (from left to right) as well as certain other items pictured separately below.
- Symbol Barcode Scanner
- Hub Server
- ELO Touchscreen Monitor
- MagTek Card Swipe
- Epson Receipt Printer
Cords for ELO Touchscreen Monitor
Symbol Barcode Scanner with USB Cable
Hub Server with Power Supply
Magtek Card Swipe with USB Cable
Epson Receipt Printer with Power Supply
Ethernet Switch with Power Supply and Ethernet Cables
Belkin Power Strip
Anker USB Splitter
How to assemble
Step 1: Plug the cables (power supply, USB, and HDMI) into the back of the ELO Touchscreen Monitor like so:
Don't forgot to run the cables through the hole in the bottom of the stand AND to put the covers over the cables when you're done! It should look like this:
Step 2: plug the cables into the Hub Server as follows:
- Plug the power supply into the Hub Server.
- Plug the HDMI cable from the ELO into the Hub Server.
- Plug one of the Ethernet cables into the Hub Server.
- Plug the ELO USB cable and the MagTek Barcode Scanner into the Anker USB Splitter, then plug the Anker USB Splitter into one of the USB slots on the back of Hub Server.
- Plug the USB cable for the Symbol Barcode Scanner into the other USB slot on the back of the Hub Server.
Step 3: plug the cables into the Epson Receipt Printer as follows:
- Plug the power supply into the printer.
- Plug one of the Ethernet cables into the printer.
- Plug the side of the APG CD-101A Printer Cable that looks like a telephone cable into the printer.
- Plug the side of the APG CD-101A Printer Cable that looks like an Ethernet cable into the cash drawer.
Step 4: plug all power cables into the Belkin Power Strip.
Step 5: plug the Ethernet cables into the white Ethernet switch.
Step 6: arrange the devices per below and power on the Hub Server and Receipt Printer.
If everything was plugged in correctly, then the POS application will load on the ELO Touchscreen Monitor and all devices should be accessible to the Hub Server. You're now ready to start placing test transactions.