You've created House Accounts, now what? Brandibble gives you the flexibility to enable House Accounts at the brand level but also limit which locations can accept them as a payment type.
Enabling House Accounts at the brand level
In order to allow House Accounts to be used at the brand level, follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings > General
- Under General Settings, check the box next to Allow House Accounts
- Click on Update General Settings
Allowing the House Account payment type at each location
Once you've turned on House Accounts at the brand level, you must also select it as a payment type at each location. Follow these instructions to do so:
- Go to Locations and click on the location you'd like to edit
- Go to the Order Settings tab
- Under Payment Type Settings, select House Account for either Pickup Payment Types, Delivery Payment Types, or both.
- Click on Update Order Settings