Brandibble allows you to override default prices for groups of locations at a time rather than having to change prices for each location individually. This is done by creating separate pricing regions, associating locations with those pricing regions, and then changing the prices for each region. This is helpful if you have stores operating in different states or under different ownership.
Creating pricing regions
To create pricing regions, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Locations > Regions
- Click on Add New Region and add a name
- Click on Save Changes
Do this for every pricing region you'd like to create.
Associating locations with pricing regions
Once you've created all of your pricing regions, you must then associate each location with its corresponding region. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to Locations and select the location you'd like to edit
- On the Basic Info tab, select the region from the dropdown menu next to Pricing Region
- Click on Update Basic Info
Changing prices at the pricing region level
Now that you've created pricing regions and have associated each location with its corresponding pricing region, you are ready to change prices for each region. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Menus > Prices & Attributes
- Select the Menu from the first dropdown menu, Menu Items or Modifiers from the second dropdown menu, Menu Category or Modifier Group from the third dropdown menu, and Price from the fourth dropdown menu
- You'll see your pricing regions displayed here and you can go through each menu category and modifier group to adjust prices
- When you're done with each one, click on Save Changes
Don't forget to regenerate your menus when you're done!