If you'd like to include directions for your customers on your Locations page, you have to use the Directions Link field in Brandibble. This will give customers the ability to click on a "get directions" link that will take them to Google Maps and help them plan their trip.
In order to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Google Maps and search for your location
2. Click on the Share button and copy the link provided
3. Go to your Brandibble site
4. Go to Locations and click on the location you'd like to add a link for
5. On the Basic Info tab, scroll to the Optional Info section
6. Paste the link in the Directions Link field
7. Click on Update Basic Info
It's possible you're not using the Brandibble API to display your locations on your website, in which case this may not be relevant to you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance!