In order to use Brandibble's Group Ordering feature, follow the instructions below if you're starting a group order as the cart owner (i.e. sending a link out to other people). Scroll down for instructions if you're joining someone else's cart (i.e. clicking on a link someone else sent out).
Cart owner instructions
- Start a group order (on most websites, you will click on the + sign on the top right of the menu page)
- Click on Share Cart
- Share the link with everyone who should be submitting orders
- Add your own menu items to the cart and click Submit Order
- Stay on the Group Order Summary page until you see everyone's order listed on the right side of the page with their name (you can periodically refresh the page to see which orders have been submitted). IMPORTANT NOTE: your colleagues must click the "Submit" button in the upper right of the menu page in order to officially submit their order to the shared cart. It's not enough to just add menu items on the menu page - they must submit these items in order for them to be included in the group order, which will allow you to see them on the Group Order Summary page.
- When everyone has submitted their orders, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Checkout as usual and that's it!
How to join a Group Order
- Navigate to the link you were provided by the cart owner
- Enter your name
- Add items to your cart
- When you're done adding items, click the Submit button in the upper right of the menu page. IMPORTANT NOTE: your items will NOT be included in the group order unless you click on the Submit button and proceed to the next page.
- Please avoid closing your browser window until you're sure you're done submitting your order - otherwise you'll have to start over and submit any additional items separately.