With Brandibble, you can create a loyalty program to incentivize your customers to place online orders and reward them when they reach a certain threshold. You have the option of creating programs that are repeating, meaning that once they reach the threshold, they start earning rewards all over again. If you choose to not have a repeating loyalty program, customers will only be able to earn rewards the first time they reach the threshold and then that's it.
To create a new loyalty program, follow these steps:
- Go to Customers > Loyalty Programs
- Click on Add New Program
- Fill out all of the fields and click on Add New Program
How to use the customer opt-in?
The Require Customer Opt-In field is a great way to pilot a loyalty program if you're not quite ready to launch it yet. It's also an option available for you if you don't want all of your customers to be using the loyalty program. If you select Yes, then you, as an admin user, will have to manually add customers to an approved email list in order for them to be opted in to the loyalty program. This is not a customer-facing option.
If you decide to use this option, follow these steps to add customers to the loyalty program:
- Go to Customers > Loyalty Programs and click on the loyalty program you created
- Click on Edit the approved email list for this loyalty program
- Click on Add New Email Address and add the customer email addresses
- Click on Approve Email Address
- You can also click on Upload CSV and enter email addresses with a csv.
Things to keep in mind
If you're using one of our POS integrations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure the discounts are properly mapped. If you want to change the settings for how the loyalty program discount is used, you can click on Edit the discount associated with this loyalty program and add things like a minimum order size or start and end dates so that customers can only use the discount during a specified time period.