Our EasyPost integration will automatically give customers shipping fees based on what they're ordering and where they live. It also gives you the ability to download and print shipping labels directly from Brandibble as merch orders come in. Below, we'll detail the different steps you need to take in order to connect your EasyPost account to Brandibble and how to modify your merch menu items.
Add your EasyPost API Key to Brandibble
In order to connect your EasyPost account to Brandibble, you have to add your EasyPost API Key to Brandibble:
- Go to easypost.com and log in to your account
- Click on your username on the top left corner and click on API Keys
- Copy the Production API Key
- In a new tab, log in to the Brandibble admin portal
- Go to Integrations > Delivery Services
- Under EasyPost Settings paste the API Key you copied from EasyPost
- Click on Update Integrations
Add dimensions and weights
In order for EasyPost to generate shipping rates, you need to make sure all the items on your Merch menu have dimensions and weights:
- Go to Menus > Menu Items and select an item from your merch menu
- Go to Advanced Settings and under Shipping Info, enter dimensions for each field
- Click on Save Changes
- Make sure you regenerate your menus
If you're selling items that have modifiers, make sure those have dimensions and weights added to them as well. For example, if you sell a sweatshirt in various sizes, you'd need to add dimensions and weights to the modifiers sizes rather than the menu item itself, since these vary based on size.
If you have any questions about setting up your EasyPost account, placing test merch orders, or adding dimensions to menu items and modifiers, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org!