If you've recently switched to our Toast integration, that means you used to have a menu that wasn't imported from Toast. In the unlikely event that you run into any issues with the integration, you can follow the steps below to revert back to your old non-Toast menu.
- Go to Locations and select the location whose menu you'd like to change
- Under Required Info, select the non-Toast menu from the dropdown next to Menu
- Click on Update Basic Info
- Go to Menus > Regenerate and select the appropriate location
- Click on Update Menus
If you were previously using our Checkmate integration, follow the steps below to turn it back on:
- Go to Locations and select the location you'd like to edit
- Click on Integrations
- Under POS Integration, select Checkmate from the dropdown next to POS System
- Delete the information in the POS Location ID and POS Station ID fields
- Click on Update POS Integration
If you're continuing to experience issues with the Toast integration, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.