Brandibble gives you the ability to tie promo codes to specific menu items. The same parameters as regular promo codes still apply, but you have the added layer of applying the discounts to specific menu items when they are in the order.
For example, you can create a promo code that gives a 100% percent discount (you could do the full dollar amount instead) for a specific menu item when customers order $50 or more.
Create a new promo code
- Go to Customers > Promo Codes
- Click on Add New Promo Code
- Fill in all of the Required Settings
- Fill in any of the Optional Settings
- Click on Add Promo Code
Fill in the item discount settings
Once you've created the code, follow these steps:
- Click on the Item Discount tab
- Select an Order Type
- Select the Menu Item that will receive the discount
- Select the amount of that Menu Item per order that is allowed to receive the discount
- Select the Menu Item that is required to be ordered to receive the discount
- Select the required number of that Menu Item that must be ordered to receive the discount
- Click on Update Discounted Item
If you're creating a promo code that will discount 100% of just one menu item, you'll want to enter the settings below:
- Type of Discount: Percentage
- Discount Amount: 100
On the Item Discount page, you don't need to enter a Required Menu Item or Required Quantity - these settings are just for BOGO promo codes.