The Menus feature allows you to create different menus for the same type of location (online ordering, catering, or merch). That is, maybe you have two online ordering locations with drastically different menus - this is a good time to create a separate online ordering (i.e. "Main Menu") menu for this second location.
It's important to note that unless the two menus are very different, you're probably better off using our Menus by Location feature to handle item-level differences from one location to the next. Only when entire categories vary from one store to the next does it make sense to set up a different Menu.
You can think of Menus as "collections of categories". Categories can be used across menus of the same type. So if you have 10 categories, maybe 5 categories are used across all menus, and then one location has 2 of the other categories and another location has the 3 remaining categories. Something like that.
If you have any questions about whether it makes sense to set up an additional menu for one of your locations, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're more than happy to provide some guidance and help set things up.
With all of that in mind, here's how to go about adding a new menu:
- Go to Menus > Menus
- Click on Add New Menu
- Fill out all of the required fields
- Click on Add Menu
To add categories to your newly created menu:
- Go to Menus > Categories
- Click on the category you'd like to add to your menu
- Check the box next to the name of the menu you're adding to
- Click on Save Changes
To add the menu to a specific location:
- Go to Locations and click on the menu you'd like to add the menu to
- Next to Menu, select your new menu from the dropdown menu
- Click on Update Basic Info
- Click on Menus > Regenerate and regenerate the menu for this location