Once you've set up a Relay account, you can input the API Key by going to Integrations > Delivery Services. Fill out the rest of the settings and click on Update Integrations.
To set the integration up at the individual location level, follow the steps below:
- Go to Locations and select the location you'd like to set Relay up for
- Click on the Integrations tab
- Under Delivery Integration, select Relay from the dropdown menu
- Enter the Delivery Location ID you received for this individual location from Relay
- Click on Update Delivery Integration
Follow the above steps for each location you will be using Relay with.
Confirm orders via delivery service and automatically confirm when sent
If you'd only like to use Relay to confirm online orders (including pickup), you have to select Confirm Orders via Delivery Service and Automatically Confirm When Sent. This means that every time an order comes in through your Brandibble site, it will be sent to Relay automatically and be marked as Confirmed in Brandibble.
If you decide to go with this option, keep in mind that you won't be able to make any changes to the order and it will move to your Old Orders page.
Also important to note that only selecting Confirm Orders via Delivery Service is not a setting we can accommodate with Relay. It's a setting that is used with other delivery service integrations and not relevant here.