Notification Emails are internal emails that are sent to users that you specify, depending on who needs to be notified about specific issues.
The types of notifications are:
- Unconfirmed Orders / POS Send Failures: If you're not using one of our POS integrations, these recipients will receive an email when an order has gone unconfirmed for a certain number of minutes (as set on the General Settings page); if you are using a POS integration, then you'll receive emails when orders fail to be sent to the POS and therefore end up on the New Orders page
- OLO Settings Changed: Sent when a location changes its online ordering settings (pickup wait time, delivery wait time, or location on/off status)
- Daily Catering Summary: A daily summary of upcoming catering orders sent out very early each morning
To change the recipients for Notification Emails:
- Go to Settings > Notification Emails
- Add or remove email addresses for each type of notification
- Click on Update Notifications
To add more than one email, just separate them with commas.
Location-specific email addresses
You can think of these email addresses as your “global” email addresses that will receive ALL notification emails for every location.
However, you may want certain employees to receive notification emails for their location only by following these steps:
- Go to Locations and select the location you'd like to edit
- Click on Order Settings and scroll down to Location Email Settings
- If you are entering multiple addresses, make sure you separate them with commas
- Click on Update Order Settings