To ensure that orders don't get forgotten on the New Orders page, you will receive email notifications after a certain amount of time has passed. To control how soon an unconfirmed order notification email will be sent after it hits the New Orders page:
- Go to Settings > General
- Scroll down to Order Processing Settings
- Next to Unconfirmed Order Emails, make a selection from the dropdown menu
- Click on Update General Settings
To select who will receive these email notifications, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Notification Emails
- Next to Unconfirmed Orders / POS Send Failures, enter as many addresses as you'd like, separating each with a comma
- Click on Update Notifications
When you get the emails, there's a link to the page on Brandibble that allows you to confirm the order manually.
Sometimes orders can go unconfirmed when we’re unable to send them to the POS if you have an integration set up. This is most likely a temporary issue but if it persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can take a look.